Thursday, July 26, 2012

INTRODUCTION

I've started this blog for the sake of truth.

For so long it seemed like we'd lost it entirely. The lot of us were too busy gnawing the bones they threw and digesting what they told us. They told us, "people can't handle the truth," and they waived it like some secret envelope above our heads and tickled our noses with it
The Truth: we have it; you want it; come get it. But it always was a false truth, a fool's truth.

Truth can never be told. It can never be taught or learned, only recognized. Because truth exists inside and all around us, in the fabric of our existence. It is elemental, and we must adapt in its light or else go against our own spiritual nature.

What I'm about to reveal to you, you already know.







My name is Jane. That's my real name, though I hardly ever use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment