Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I would like to thank all those involved in the creation of this blog: the artists, the videographers, the photographers, the illustrators, and the musiciansall of whom will be credited and enjoyed throughout.

I would particularly like to thank Inga Birgisdóttir for her short film to the Sigur Ros song, Varúð (via The Mystery Film Experiment #2). It was a piece of art that finally nudged me to begin what I have delayed for so long and as truth-in-art strikes a resonant chord in the collective soul, the film enticed me from the depths of my uncertainty to relate what is both my drive and purpose in life: hope for humanity even in the most despairing circumstances.

Again, I would like to thank Will for reliving the madness, the love, the anguish, and the faith.


I would like to thank Professor H.G. Ridley for making all this possible.

Of course, everyone here in Utopia would like to thank Lucia. She has given us a renewed purpose. Like Marley said, "Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for" ;)


Finally, I would like to thank you, the reader, for opening your mind and searching for truth. Don't ever stop looking; you'll know it when you see it.







No comments:

Post a Comment